Yossie Mulyadi Talks Working With 'Cara Delevingne' and 'Nat Wolff'
1. Okay let's be honest, how excited were you when you found out you got the role as the check out girl in the movie? I mean you got to interact with both Nat Wolff AND Cara Delevingne at the same time!
It was very very cool, they're very chill and easy to work with. The whole cast and crew were just the best ever!! I had a blast!
2. How many times did it take to film the scene?
It was about two takes.
3. Cara Delevingne is a personal favorite of mine. She's definitely one of my biggest inspirations. Cara's actually supposed to be launching a clothing line with Kendall Jenner soon. What was your favorite thing about her?
I love how real she is, she is who she is and doesn't care what other people think.
4. What was your favorite thing about Nat? Is he the goofball that he seems to be?
Natt was really nice, they both have really good chemistry together and yeah he can be a goofball but also very professional when the cameras are rolling.
5. What was the message you got from such an inspiring film?
It's a great big world out there, with so much possibilities.
6. Are you working on anything right now?
Currently I'm signed on to do a few Indies this year that are filming in the next couple of months. And I'm also in the middle of postproduction from my first web series.